The Goleta Valley Art Association has over 200 member artists exhibiting artwork in a variety of media, sharing the gift of art with our community.
- To provide opportunities for people who share an interest in fine art and to stimulate communication between artists and their peers.
- To develop, promote, and encourage fine art in the community.
- To conduct visual arts exhibitions, workshops, field trips, and social events.
- To encourage and assist our member artists in developing their individual talents.
- To support the marketing of members’ artworks.
GVAA invites the community to visit our shows and our monthly critiques by professional artists, usually held at 6:15 pm the last Wednesday of the month in the Multipurpose Room of the Goleta Valley Public Library, 500 N Fairview Ave, Goleta. Our members are happy to answer any questions you may have about our Association and how you can join.
We also invite the community to cast your vote for Viewers’ Choice Awards at our monthly library shows. Look for the plastic box near the right side of the entrance door with forms and pencils to vote for your favorite work of art.